For sustainable growth, company has taken up following initiatives:-
- Quality Execution Of Work- For quality execution of work in a time bound manner, the company has decided outsourcing of field/data collection work to some reputed agencies and to concentrate on analytical reporting to the client. Empanelment of agencies as associates for third party inspection work of distribution network (RGGVY/FRP) was completed for speedy execution of works. Further empanelment is planned for other works like energy audit, Detailed project report (DPR) preparation, Distribution Franchise, Decentralized distribution centre(DDG), Clean Development Mechanism (CDM), Distribution automation etc.
- MOU with client- To tap bulk orders from clients, efforts are being made to enter into Memorandum of Understanding with Discoms for awarding all their works of technical expertise to the company. In line with this, an MOU has been signed with Uttar Haryana Power Distribution Company. Other distribution companies are also in discussion for such understandings.
- Diversification of business line- The Company has signed an MOU with New Delhi Power Ltd. (NDPL) for undertaking distribution of electricity in the License area. The work on Automated Meter Reading (AMR) & billing automation has already been started in PVVNL under the MOU.
Set up its own Quality Bench Mark
ACCOLADES & AWARDS
- Received certificate from Rashtrapati Bhawan for project completion of Solar PV Plant at its premises.
- Received the ‘Editor Choice Award’ by Indian Express for ‘Best Mobile App’ for GARV – Grameen Vidyutikaran App in Indian Express Awards 2016.
- Conferred with the ‘SKOTCH Technologies for Growth Awards 2016’ for the UE Mission Project.
- Conferred with the ‘SKOTCH Technologies for Growth Awards 2016’ for Swachh Vidyalaya, Swachh Bharat & UE Mission Project.